Order Volume 54 (the May/June 2023 issue) of enki magazine online today!
Order your individual copy of Volume 53 here if you’re based in the UK.
Based outside of the UK? No problem. You can buy your copy here.
Want to subscribe?
Click on the below according to where you’re located:
Don’t forget you can pick up back issues of enki magazine too!
Featured in enki magazine Volume 54:
- On the front cover: A derelict Dartmoor cottage-turned-contemporary-abode renovation project which conjoins a Georgian stone building with a wooden clad extension. Architecture by VESP.
- Architecture projects including: two holiday villas built using rammed earth in the wilds of Costa Rica; eco lodges in an Italian vineyard; a compact-sized, cabin retreat clad in oak off-cuts in the treetops of Grimstad, Norway, and a high-performance eco house in Bedfordshire, UK, by Charlie Luxton Design that requires no heating
- Enki’s curation of sustainable shopping ideas for your outdoor space
- Garden Designer spotlight: We talk to landscape design experts Kit and Megan Peel
- We dive into the design story behind an elevated, three-storey family home, nestled into a sloping rocky site in Stockholm, Sweden, which makes the most of its archipelago views
- Interview with globally renowned florist Philippa Craddock tells us about her new masterclass
- Enki Technology Editor James Day gives a run down on how to future-proof your sustainable energy use at home