Order Volume 53 (the March/April 2023 issue) of enki magazine online today!
Order your individual copy of Volume 53 here if you’re based in the UK.
Based outside of the UK? No problem. You can buy your copy here.
Want to subscribe?
Click on the below according to where you’re located:
Don’t forget you can pick up back issues of enki magazine too!
Featured in enki magazine Volume 53:
- Architecture projects including: a red cedar-clad, low-impact building designed as a tranquil holiday home in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Sussex coastline; three blackened timber cabins for rent in enchanting woodland in Reckenthal, Germany, and a renovated organic farm, built by Clementine Blakemore Architects using passive design techniques, creates an accessible rural retreat in Dorset
- Is flatpack the future of self building? In a dedicated feature, Enki delves into the details of prefabricated building and kit homes and how they are changing the landscape of architecture
- Enki’s curation of sustainable shopping ideas for your bathroom
- Architect spotlight: We talk to Martin Beverfjord of Rever & Drage
- A sneak peek inside a recently renovated farmstead and vineyard visitor experience in East Sussex
- Interview with ceramicist Sam Gordon who reveals all about his off-grid lifestyle in Australia
- Enki Technology Editor James Day’s round-up of the latest work from home tech